Stick Chair Plans
Prices are in USD.
The plans can be downloaded after payment.
Description and purchasing information are given below.
A DIY Camoda wood slat folding chair – easy to build and inexpensive.
Downloadable plans with 19 pages of plan drawings, step-by step instructions and heaps of construction pictures. The measurements are in both standard and metric.
The chair is a low, comfortable chair, that does not need a side table. You can quite easily reach your cup of tea or glass of beer on the ground.
The chair can be folded up in one easy movement and stored or placed somewhere until needed.
The chair parts are held together solely with wire threaded through holes.
The construction process basically involves 4 easy steps.
1. Cutting the pieces to length (and rounding the ends – optional)
2. Drilling two 6mm holes through each piece THROUGH THE WIDE FACE OF THE WOOD.
3. Stacking the pieces methodically with wire thread through the holes.
4. Securing the ends of the wire.
Easy peasy – just follow the steps with loads of pictures.
There are plan drawings of every piece giving the dimensions and hole placement measurements.
To purchase, click on either the ‘Add to Cart‘ button or the ‘Buy Now‘ button above.
From both options you will be able to view your cart and/or proceed to checkout
At the Checkout Page…
- Enter your first name and email address in the Shipping Details form.
The email address is where you will be sent your purchase receipt and a download link.
- You will also see details of your order.
- Choose to pay via PayPal, or Credit/Debit card by selecting the radio button preceding your choice.
Once payment is made you will be redirected to a page with receipt of your purchase and a download link from where you can download your plans.
You will also be sent an email receipt of your purchase and a download link from where you can download your plans.
No email? Please check your spam folder.