Camoda Stick Chair Plans
The plans and step-by-step instructions for this product can be downloaded after payment.
Purchasing information and product description are given below.
A DIY Camoda wood slat folding chair – easy to build and inexpensive.
Downloadable plans with 19 pages of plan drawings, step-by step instructions and heaps of construction pictures. The measurements are in both standard and metric.
The chair is a low, comfortable chair, that does not need a side table. You can quite easily reach your cup of tea or glass of beer on the ground.
The chair can be folded up in one easy movement and stored or placed somewhere until needed.
The chair parts are held together solely with wire threaded through holes.
The construction process basically involves 4 easy steps.
1. Cutting the pieces to length (and rounding the ends – optional)
2. Drilling two 6mm holes through each piece THROUGH THE WIDE FACE OF THE WOOD.
3. Stacking the pieces methodically with wire thread through the holes.
4. Securing the ends of the wire.
Easy peasy – just follow the steps with loads of pictures.
There are plan drawings of every piece giving the dimensions and hole placement measurements.
To purchase, click on a ‘Buy Now‘ button or a ‘Proceed to Checkout‘ button, to be taken to the Checkout page.
At the Checkout Page…
- Enter your first name and email address in the Shipping Details form.
The email address is where you will be sent your purchase receipt and a download link.
- You will also see details of your order.
- Choose weather to pay via PayPal, or by Credit/Debit card by selecting the respective round radio button.
Once payment is made you will be redirected to a page with receipt of your purchase and a download link from where you can download your plans.
You will also be sent an email receipt of your purchase and a download link from where you can download your plans.
No email? Please check your spam folder.